Irish Claddagh Ring Silver Weave Pave CZ Made in Ireland
- A beautiful sterling silver and pave CZ Claddagh ring. A special Valentine's Day gift!
- Claddagh measures approximately 3/8” wide from the bottom of the heart to the top of the crown.
- Comes in a lovely gift box for easy gift giving!
- Crafted in Co. Dublin, Ireland by Boru Jewelry.
- Ships same day within the USA.
A gorgeous and modern design, this Irish Claddagh ring is a must have accessory! Featuring the traditional and beloved Claddagh symbol with a pave heart and an intertwining Celtic weave band representing the intertwining bond between two people, this Claddagh ring will make a wonderful Irish gift for a loved one! The Claddagh ring measures approximately 1/8" wide and the Claddagh measures approximately 3/8" wide from the bottom of the heart to the top of the crown. The ring is crafted from sterling silver and cubic zirconia and comes in a beautiful gift box for easy gift giving! This Claddagh ring is made in Co. Dublin, Ireland by Boru Jewelry, a family owned and operated manufacturer of Celtic jewelry. Boru handcrafts and hallmarks all their high quality jewelry! Gift this ring to a loved one in your life!
This Claddagh ring has been hallmark stamped at the Assay Office in Dublin, Ireland, assuring its quality. The small hallmark stamp often requires a magnifying glass to locate and features a .925 stamp designating genuine sterling silver, the Boru Logo, the Assay Office logo, and a traditional fineness mark. Read more about jewelry hallmarking here.