Irish Hats for Women Made in Ireland Flapper Style Bucket Design Fits Over Ears Irish Wool Made by Mucros Weavers
- AUTHENTIC IRISH CAP - made in Co. Kerry, Ireland by Mucros Weavers, who are located at the point of entry to the Killarney National Forest. The land around them provides the perfect inspiration for their fine woven fibers that are meticulously crafted to make this quality Irish women's hat.
- MADE WITH 100% IRISH MATERIALS - This hat is made of top quality Irish wool and fabric that is both functional and fashionable. The cap features a smooth inner lining which is kind to your hairstyle. Together, this bucket style cap is warm enough for walking on a chilly or foggy day. Because it's made in Ireland, you know it's going to be high quality and really well made. You'll get lots of compliments!
- TIMELESS STYLE AND DESIGN - This traditional style Irish flapper hat is also referred to as a bucket or cloche style. It features six fabric panels that are sewn together. The upper portion of the cap is connected to the brim and has a band of fabric with a small buckle detail, which adds bit of subtle flair. The brim keeps the mist or light rain off of your face. The back is scalloped to keep the wind off the nape of your neck. One size fits most. The hat features a small adjustable drawstring to ensure a good fit. It's classy, comfortable and cute.
- BIDDY MURPHY EXPERIENCE - If we've heard it once, we've heard it a million times..."I saw this in Ireland and wish I would have bought it." When you purchase from Biddy Murphy, we'll save you from regrets. You don't have to feel as if you've passed up an authentic Irish cap for good. We take pride in providing customers all over the world with premium, authentic Irish goods and gifts. We'll also make sure that you never regret buying from Biddy Murphy. We extend our Irish hospitality to every customer we serve. If you are not delighted, we'll make it right with a no-hassle return or exchange. You can feel comfortable buying for yourself or picking up a gift for someone else. (Or both!)
- SIZING FOR BEST FIT - This authentic Irish women's flapper cap is meant to fit like a bucket atop your head. It fits lower on your forehead, extending over your ears to keep the elements from your head, face and neck. It is considered to be "one size fits most," measuring in at approximately 21" at the largest point inside the cap. It features a small, interior drawstring to adjust the size a bit for a more comfortable fit. This once of a kind cap is super cute and comfy!
Our customer Diane told us that she "originally saw this hat in Ireland and was thrilled to see it here and it's made in Ireland." You'll get the same great quality and workmanship from the products you buy from Biddy Murphy that you've seen in Ireland because we source all of our products from Irish makers and artisans.This ladies Irish hat features a modernized flapper appearance with a variety of gorgeous patterns and colors. The hat is crafted from 100% wool providing warmth as well as durability for years to come. You'll love this bucket hat for the quality and be proud to wear it for the complements. It's that perfect combination of function and fashion. You can also feel good about purchasing this cap made by Mucros Weavers because all of the profit generated from the sale of their products are put back into a special trust that preserves and promotes the traditional crafts of Ireland. At Biddy Murphy, we are real Irish people proud to provide our customers with authentic Irish goods, gifts and experiences.
- Biddy Murphy
- winter collection
Ireland flapper hat
My wife loves it. She has even been wearing it inside our house. It will now be the hat she wears when we go out. The quality is really good. And shipping time was fantastic!!!! We had the hat 2 days after I ordered it! I will be definitely be shopping at Biddy Murphy soon!!!
One of a kind!
I love everything about Biddy Murphy! This cap is super cute and comfy. My perfect winter collection! :)
Ladies Irish hat flapper style
I thoroughly enjoy this hat. Originally saw it in the gift shop in Kylemore, Ir. Tried it on & loved the fit. Bought for my daughter & ended up regretting I didn’t get one for myself. Found it online & now I get lots of compliments whenever I wear it.