Trinity Necklace Sterling Silver Heart Dancing Stone Made in Ireland
- MADE IN IRELAND – Authentically made in Ireland. Handcrafted in Co. Dublin, Ireland and stamped at the Assay Office in Dublin Castle for authenticity.
- TRINITY KNOT – The three points on the Irish Trinity Knot are said to represent the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. The Trinity Knot is also known to represent never ending love as the knot has no beginning and no end.
- STERLING SILVER – Guaranteed to last a lifetime, this necklace is made from 925 sterling silver for a shine that is nickel-free and hypoallergenic. Sturdy for everyday wear.
- DANCING STONE - Sparkling cubic zirconia heart stone continuously dances and sparkles with even the smallest movement to attract the eye.
- READY TO GIFT – Celebrate special occasions with this dancing Trinity necklace. Arrives in a Made in Ireland gift box for easy gifting.
Wear a striking and unique accessory with this Trinity necklace. Beautifully hand crafted, this necklace is made in Ireland. The necklace is hallmark stamped at the Assay Office in Dublin Castle. A one-of-a-kind design, this pendant features a silver Trinity Knot intertwined with a cubic zirconia heart. The center features a dancing cubic zirconia stone. The stone moves or “dances” with the smallest movement for an eye-catching pendant. This Trinity pendant measures approximately ½” wide by 5/8” tall. The pendant hangs on a standard adjustable rolo chain measuring either 18” or 20” long. The chain features a lobster claw clasp making for easy use and comfort as it sits flat on the neck. A symbol of eternal love, this pendant will make a long lasting Irish gift for her.
Give the gift of never-ending love.
Inspired by the Holy Trinity, this pendant features the Trinity Knot. This knot also represents never-ending love as the knot has no beginning and no end. With the intertwining heart, this dancing pendant will send that long lasting message to the wearer of the necklace.