Two Tone Silver & Gold Plated Necklace Irish Made
- Celtic necklace measures approximately 1” tall by ½” wide.
- Gold plated and sterling silver. Nickel free and allergy free.
- Comes on an 18” long silver chain with a spring ring clasp for a secure fasten.
- Crafted in Co. Dublin, Ireland by JMH Jewellery & hallmarked in the Assay Office at Dublin Castle.
- Ships same day within the USA.
Can't decide between silver and gold when heading out? Why not wear both with this two-tone silver and gold necklace! This beautiful Irish necklace features a silver tear drop shaped pendant with an intertwining gold rope style pendant creating a Celtic Knot type necklace! The silver and gold necklace measures approximately 1" tall x 1/2" wide and comes on an 18" long silver rolo chain that fastens with a spring ring clasp. The Celtic pendant is crafted from sterling silver with 18K gold plating.
The necklace is beautifully gift boxed and features an informational card about the history of the Celtic Knot! The two-tone necklace is handcrafted in Co. Dublin, Ireland. The Irish pendant is made by JMH Jewellery, a family owned and operated company who have over forty years of experience in jewelry manufacturing worldwide! Get both gold and silver when you get this two tone silver and gold necklace!
This Celtic necklace has been hallmark stamped at the Assay Office in Dublin, Ireland, assuring its quality. The small hallmark stamp often requires a magnifying glass to locate and features a .925 stamp designating genuine sterling silver, the JMH logo, the Assay Office logo, and a traditional fineness mark. Read more about jewelry hallmarking here.