Celtic Cufflinks Claddagh Rhodium Plated Made in Ireland
- Celtic cufflinks measure approximately ½” tall x ¾” wide.
- Rhodium plated, cufflinks are resistant to tarnish.
- Bullet back closure for easy fastening with one hand.
- Crafted in Co. Dublin, Ireland by Solvar.
- Hassle free returns and exchanges!
These Celtic cufflinks are a handsome way to show off your heritage. The Claddagh symbol represents love, loyalty, and friendship. The cufflinks come in a gift box to make giving even easier! The Irish cufflinks measure approximately ½” tall x ¾” wide. They secure easily on the end of sleeves with a bullet back closure, making it possible to fasten them even with one hand! Plated with rhodium, these Celtic cufflinks are resistant to tarnish and give off an eye-catching gleam. They’re great for adding a little extra spirit to your business day, or are great for a fancy event with the one you love! These Celtic cufflinks are made by Solvar Ltd., in Dublin. Solvar is an award-winning company that is rooted in Irish tradition. They use quality materials to create stunning Irish jewelry you’re sure to love. Give these Celtic cufflinks as a special Irish gift.