Ladies "Mo Anam Cara" Irish Wedding Band Silver Irish Made
- Ring measures approximately 1/5" wide.
- Available in Sterling Silver and 10k (For 14K please search WED183)
- Words read "Mo Anam Cara" which translates to "My Soul Mate"
- Comes in a high quality gift box.
- Hassle free returns and exchanges!
This beautiful ladies Irish wedding ring features the popular Irish phrase Mo Anam Cara, which translates to My Soul Mate. This Gaelic phrase is meant to signify a deep and meaningful friendship, and is a beautiful sentiment for a wedding band or just a gift for a loved one. This ladies Celtic wedding ring measures approximately 1/4" wide. This ring was handcrafted in Ireland by Boru Jewelry and comes in a lovely high quality gift box that is perfect for gift giving.
This Mo Anam Cara ring has been hallmark stamped at the Assay Office in Dublin, Ireland, assuring its quality. The small hallmark stamp often requires a magnifying glass to locate and features a .925 stamp designating genuine sterling silver, the Boru Logo, the Assay Office logo, and a traditional fineness mark. Read more about jewelry hallmarking here.