Comfort Fit Faith Celtic Symbol Wedding Band Celtic Cross Irish Made
- Measures approximately 7.4 mm wide (1/4").
- Ogham writing reads "Faith" with a Celtic Cross pattern on the opposite side.
- Made in Ireland and stamped at Dublin Castle so you can wear a piece of your heritage every day.
- Comes in a lovely Gift Box.
- Hassle free returns and exchanges!
Wear a beautiful Irish ring on your wedding day with this Celtic Cross band! This Irish wedding ring features small Celtic Crosses around the entire bottom half of the band. The top half of the ring features Ogham writing that reads "faith". The ring is beautifully crafted! This Celtic symbol ring measures approximately 1/4". This ring is crafted from shiny sterling silver. The Irish wedding ring is made in Co. Dublin, Ireland by Boru Jewelry, an award-winning manufacturer of Celtic jewelry. Treasure this special Celtic Cross wedding band for years to come!
This Celtic ring has been hallmark stamped at the Assay Office in Dublin, Ireland, assuring its quality. The small hallmark stamp often requires a magnifying glass to locate and features a .925 stamp designating genuine sterling silver, the Boru Logo, the Assay Office logo, and a traditional fineness mark. Read more about jewelry hallmarking here.