Broken China Jewelry Arklow Blue Pendant 5/8" x 5/8" Large
(Yes, we pay for return shipping!)
Estimated Delivery Date :
- A lovely sterling silver and arklow blue design broken china pendant!
- Pendant measures approximately 5/8” tall by 5/8” wide and comes on a 16” silver chain.
- Come in a gift box featuring a story card about Forgotten China.
- Crafted by Forgotten China located in Co. Dublin, Ireland!
- Ship same day within the USA!
Don't think of china as decoration in your grandmother's cabinet collecting dust, but instead repurposed as stylish and chic broken china jewelry! You'll certainly have a story to tell when asked about this arklow blue pendant! This blue pattern necklace uses different pieces of older chinaware and upcycles them into this gorgeous Irish pendant!
The china pendant measures approximately 5/8" tall by 5/8" wide for a square pendant. The square pendant comes on a 16"silver chain. The necklaces are crafted from china pieces and sterling silver that compliment them beautifully! The necklace is gift boxed and features a card explaining the craft of repurposing the chinaware!
Forgotten China located in Co. Dublin, Ireland handcrafts this broken china pendant. Using old china pieces sourced from charity shops and auctions around Ireland, they are able to create beautiful new and modern accessories! Tell an interesting story and look fabulous when you wear this beautiful broken china jewelry!