Irish Harp Necklace Sterling Silver Various Chain Lengths Available Sturdy Chain
(Yes, we pay for return shipping!)
Estimated Delivery Date :
- A beautiful Irish harp pendant made from sterling silver.
- Measures approximately ¾” tall by 5/8” wide.
- Available on a custom 18”, 20” or 24” sterling silver belcher chain. Thicker and sturdier than an average chain!
- Features a lobster claw clasp that lays flat on wearers neck for comfort and style.
- Highly rated customer satisfaction!
A perfect gift for the music lover, this Irish harp necklace is a one of a kind Irish symbol! Representing Irish nationalism since the 10th century, this Irish harp and its music is a beautiful piece of Irish culture!
The harp measures approximately 3/4" tall by 5/8" wide and is crafted from sterling silver. The pendant is offered on an exclusive sterling silver belcher chain of three different lengths 18", 20", or 24". These custom chains are sturdier than a regular chain with wider and thicker links for a stronger feel. The chain fastens with a lobster claw clasp that will lay flat on your neck and is easy to open! This Irish harp pendant is crafted by Solvar in Co. Dublin, Ireland, a family owned company crafting high quality Celtic jewelry for over seven decades! Give this Irish symbol of music to a loved one today!
This Harp necklace has been hallmark stamped at the Assay Office in Dublin, Ireland, assuring its quality. The small hallmark stamp often requires a magnifying glass to locate and features a .925 stamp designating genuine sterling silver, the Solvar Logo, the Assay Office logo, and a traditional fineness mark. Read more about jewelry hallmarking here.