Claddagh Ring Sterling Silver & Cubic Zirconia Irish Made
- A beautifully modern update to the classic Irish Claddagh ring!
- Ring measures approxiamtely 3/8" wide.
- The Claddagh symbol reprsents love, loyalty and friendship for a meaningful Irish gift!
- Hallmark stamped Dublin Castle for Irish authenticity!
- Highly rated customer satisfaction!
A dazzling take on the traditional beloved symbol, this Irish Claddagh ring will win over any girl's heart! Embellished with sparkling CZ stones in the crown and the arms, this Claddagh ring shines and shimmers beautifully. The Claddagh is known to represent love, loyalty and friendship making it the perfect gift for your loved one!
The Irish ring measures approximately 3/8" wide and is crafted from flawless sterling silver with sparkling cubic zirconia stones! The Claddagh ring in Co. Dublin, Ireland by Boru Jewelry, a family owned and operated business that is truly skilled in crafting Irish jewelry. Give this gorgeous sterling silver Irish Claddagh ring to your loved one for a gift she'll cherish for years to come!
This Irish ring has been hallmark stamped at the Assay Office in Dublin, Ireland, assuring its quality. The small hallmark stamp often requires a magnifying glass to locate and features a .925 stamp designating genuine sterling silver, the Boru logo, the Assay Office logo, and a traditional fineness mark. Read more about jewelry hallmarking here.