Childrens Celtic Cross Necklace Silver Plate Faux Pearl Communion
(Yes, we pay for return shipping!)
Estimated Delivery Date :
- Approximately 3/8" wide by 1/2" tall.
- Celtic Crosses are a traditional cross with a circle behind it to represent the Sun which was an important part of Celtic culture.
- Includes an 18" long chain.
- Made in Ireland - Comes in Lovely Gift Box
- Ships same day within USA
This silver plated Cross pendant measures 3/8" wide by 1/2" tall and comes on an 18" long chain. This necklace was made in Ireland by Solvar Ltd and comes in a gift box.Throughout Ireland and Scotland, the Celts crafted these magnificent symbols in stone. In pagan times the circle of the Celtic Cross represented the Sun, being the center of their lives. It was not until the 4th Century AD when it was introduced by the first Christian Roman Emperor Constantine, that the Celtic Cross was used to represent Christ's victory. During the great conversion of many pagans to Christianity, Christian philosophers adapted the Celtic Cross, and taught the meaning of the circle to represent Christ, the center of Christianity.