Irish Ring Mo Anam Cara Sterling Silver Made in Ireland
- A sterling silver Celtic promise ring with three Gaelic phrases.
- Measures approximately 1/4" wide.
- Features phrases Mo Anam Cara (My Soul Mate), Gra Go Deo (Love Forever) and Gra Dilseacht Cairdeas (Love, Loyalty & Friendship).
- Crafted in Co. Dublin, Ireland by Boru Jewelry.
- Ships same day within the USA.
Get a truly special Irish band with this Celtic promise ring. This ring features three Gaelic phrases that will certainly resonate in a loved one's heart! The phrases are "Mo Anam Cara" (My Soul Mate), Gra Go Deo (Love Forever), and Gra Dilseacht Cairdeas (Love, Loyalty and Friendship). The ring is crafted from flawless sterling silver and measures approximately 1/4" wide. This wedding band is crafted by Boru in Co. Dublin, Ireland. Boru is an award winning manufacturer or Celtic jewelry. Give this special promise ring to your loved one on a wedding day or even an anniversary!
This Irish band has been hallmark stamped at the Assay Office in Dublin, Ireland, assuring its quality. The small hallmark stamp often requires a magnifying glass to locate and features a .925 stamp designating genuine sterling silver, the Boru Logo, the Assay Office logo, and a traditional fineness mark. Read more about jewelry hallmarking here.