Celtic Knot Cufflinks Sterling Silver Made in Ireland
(Yes, we pay for return shipping!)
Estimated Delivery Date :
- Celtic cufflinks measure approximately 13/16” wide x 7/16” tall.
- Crafted from sterling silver, cufflinks have a brilliant shine.
- Secures with a bullet back and toggle closure, easy to close with one hand!
- Crafted in Co. Wicklow, Ireland by Fado.
- Hassle free returns and exchanges!
Bring a look of Irish elegance to your wardrobe with these Celtic cufflinks! Beautifully crafted from sterling silver, these cufflinks are sure to shine! Intricately designed Celtic Knots, these cufflinks seem to have no beginning or end. The Celtic Knot is thought to represent the eternity and interconnectedness of life and love. These Celtic cufflinks measure approximately 13/16” wide x 7/16” tall. These cufflinks are outfitted with a bullet back and toggle closure, making them easy to secure with one hand! These sterling silver cufflinks will match any suit, and bring a handsome touch to any occasion. A great Father’s Day or anniversary gift, these Celtic cufflinks come in a gift box for easy gifting! These cufflinks are made by Fado in Co. Wicklow, Ireland. The word “Fado” means “long ago” in Irish, and Fado makes jewelry that is rooted in a love for tradition, myth, and culture. You will love their charming designs! These Celtic cufflinks will be treasured for years