Celtic Cross Necklace Irish History Silver 20” Chain Large Pendant Made in Ireland
(Yes, we pay for return shipping!)
Estimated Delivery Date :
- MADE IN IRELAND - An authentic Irish legacy. This necklace is exquisitely crafted in Co. Dublin Ireland and Hallmark stamped for authenticity at Assay Office in Dublin Castle.
- HISTORY OF IRELAND - If you’ve got Irish roots, you’ve got to know the history! Pendant features etched historical events and people, including St. Patrick, the Battle of Boyne, and the Potato Famine.
- LARGE PENDANT - A wonderful conversation piece, the designs on this pendant are visible to viewers as the cross measures approximately ⅞” wide x 1 ⅝” tall.
- 20” ROLO CHAIN - Sterling silver rolo chain is simple in look and feel and features an easy-to-use ring clasp. Length is perfect for adult men or women.
- STERLING SILVER - Your new family heirloom, this timeless statement piece is durable enough for everyday use. A lifetime value made from true 925 sterling silver for a long-lasting shine that’s nickel-free and hypoallergenic.
- READY TO GIFT - Commemorate a special occasion with this one-of-a kind token of affection. Arrives in a classic Biddy Murphy gift box for easy gifting.
Illustrate your Irish roots
An authentic Irish gift, this Celtic Cross necklace was made in Dublin, Ireland and hallmark stamped at the Assay Office in Dublin Castle. Crafted from genuine 925 sterling silver, this necklace is hypoallergenic and nickel free for no-worry wear. Crafted with longevity in mind, this shiny necklace makes the perfect heirloom to hand down to the next generation of Irish-Americans. This pendant measures approximately ⅞” wide x 1 ⅝” tall for easy viewing of its intricate designs; this Celtic Cross necklace is sure to garner many compliments! Comes on a 20” rolo chain with an easy-to-use ring clasp, a simple design that does not distract from the rest of the necklace. This cross also comes in a Biddy Murphy heritage box that shows the Round Tower of Glendalough. Gift box is the perfect place to store and protect your jewelry for future use.
Wear a piece of history
This one-of-a-kind piece of jewelry features etched symbols that represent Ireland’s storied history. These symbols include characters like St.Patrick and the vikings, architecture like the round towers, and events such as the Battle of Boyne, the Norman Invasion, and the Potato Famine. Without this history, Ireland wouldn’t be the nation that it is today… and you wouldn’t be the person you are either!