Celtic Whiskey Glasses Pewter Celtic Symbol 4 Set
SKU: 1830/50 - BM
- Set of four whiskey glasses with pewter Celtic symbol plates.
- Holds approximately 10 fluid ounces.
- Each glass features different Celtic symbol.
- Made by the Robert Emmet Company.
- This Irish themed product was not made in Ireland.
Outside of Guinness, whiskey is one of an Irish person's favorite things! These Celtic glasses will allow you to drink your whiskey the Irish way! Each glass holds approximately 10 fluid ounces, making it a good size to hold whiskey on ice. These Celtic glasses each come with a unique design, made with a pewter pressed design in the middle. The set features a claddagh, a trinity knot, Celtic weave, and the lucky shamrock! Each of these symbols has significance in Irish culture, and will certainly bring the Irish spirit to your spirits! These Celtic whiskey glasses are provided by the Robert Emmett Company, who makes Celtic-inspired goods with American-made materials! These whiskey glasses will remark on not only your good choice in beverage, but also your great choice in glassware!