Standard Length Irish Scarf Woven with 100% New Lambswool and Nylon, Crafted by our Maker-Partners at John Hanly & Company in Co. Tipperary, Ireland
- AUTHENTIC IRISH SCARF: Made by John Hanly & Co. in their Ballyartella Woolen Mill located in Co. Tipperary, Ireland this scarf is a testament to craftsmanship, outstanding quality and timeless beauty
- QUALITY IRISH MATERIALS: Using only natural fibers, this scarf has been woven from the softest of lambswool yarns so you'll feel cuddled. You'll get the warmth you desire with a softness you'll love
- TIMELESS STYLE & DESIGN: Suitable for both men and women, this scarf is 12" wide x 60" long with an additional 3" of fringe. Long enough to cross flat over your chest. A variety of beautiful colors
- BIDDY MURPHY EXPERIENCE: We are inspired to share the joy of Ireland through authentic, premium Irish goods like this quality scarf. You'll be delighted or we'll make it right with an exchange/return
- THE PERFECT GIFT: This Irish lambswool scarf is very warm, extra soft and resilient while being practical and attractive. It makes the perfect gift for a lady or a gent. You may want one for yourself
Customer Jeff said "I doubt you'll find better than this! Fantastic scarf. Craftsmanship is flawless. It's not itchy and kept me very warm on the coldest, windiest of days." We couldn't have described it better ourselves! We are proud to offer this high quality, soft - not scratchy, Irish lambswool scarf in a variety of beautiful colors that are fitting for both women and men. It's got a tight weave that will look stylish for many years to come. Because this scarf was made by John Hanly & Co., who has been weaving fine Irish goods for over a century, you can be assured that this scarf is not only beautiful, but it's also made to last. And when you purchase anything from Biddy Murphy, you'll always be delighted with our promise to "Delight or Make it Right." If for any reason, you aren't happy with this scarf we offer free exchanges or returns. We've turned Irish hospitality into a way of doing business.
- gift room
- length jackets
Very Good scarf and quick delivery !
Keep up the good work!! Good service !
Green and Warm
I bought 4 of your scarves and I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THEM ALL….PERFECT!!! Susan Jacques
Bought it as a gift because I liked mine I bought earlier and she really loved it.
Irish made wool scarf 63” X 12”
The scarf I bought is very nice & professional looking and of course wooly warm. It’s plenty long enough to just cross it flat over my chest, under my jacket so it doesn’t make chest look any bigger than it already is. I also wear waist or slightly below length jackets so it doesn’t hang out at the bottom. Mostly I wear it folded in half, 6” instead of 12”. If you like folding fancy knots, it may not be long enough. Because it’s flat, it rolls up compact enough to stuff it in a jacket pocket when your inside.
Purchase of scarfs for Christmas
I purchased ten scarfs for my grandchildren, sister, and daughters. They received them on Christmas evening. They were pleased and wearing them around the gift room. One send me an e-mail the next day telling me that she was wearing her at work. A sister of mine had been in Ireland this past June and purchased me a wool scarf. That was the origin of my Christmas idea.