Whiskey Stones Connemara Marble Set of Six Chilling Rocks Made in Ireland
(Yes, we pay for return shipping!)
Estimated Delivery Date :
- Whiskey stones each measure approximately ¾” by ¾” by ¾” and come in a set of six stones.
- Crafted from Connemara marble, a stone that will vary in shades of green due to the fact that it is naturally occurring.
- Set includes a black gift box as well as a cotton freezing bag.
- Made in Co. Wicklow, Ireland by Hennessy & Byrne Ltd.
- Ships same day within the USA.
Keep your favorite Irish whiskey from diluting with the addition of these whiskey stones. Perfect for cooling your favorite spirit, these authentic Connemara marble chilling rocks will keep your drink cold without watering it down. The stones are made from Connemara marble, a green stone found only in western Ireland. Each rock may differ in shades of green, as Connemara marble is a naturally occurring stone. The whiskey stones measure approximately ¾” by ¾” by ¾” and come in a set of six. Simply put the stones in the included black cotton bag and place the bag in the freezer and the stones will be ready for a glass of your spirit of choice. The chilling stones are crafted in Co. Wicklow, Ireland by Hennessy & Byrne Ltd. Eric Byrne, a second generation stone mason handcrafts all giftware and is skilled in working with fine marble such as Connemara. Give these whiskey stones as the perfect Irish gift for any whiskey drinker.
Nice looking set of marble, a little smaller than I imagined, have a great carrying bag that goes in the freezer.
You have exquisite taste! Tara ar ais go luath - come back soon please!