Soulmate Wall Art Celtic Wedding Gift Ogham Writing Framed Made in Ireland
- A framed Ogham symbol translating to Anam Cara or Soul Mate!
- Measures approximately 6" wide by 11" tall.
- A perfect Irish wedding gift!
- Crafted by Ogham Wishes located in Co. Roscommon, Ireland.
- Ships same day within the USA.
This framed piece of art reading "anam cara" is a perfect gift for weddings, anniversaries, or a simple reminder of love. Beautifully painted on hand made paper, this gift measures approximately 6" x 11" and comes in a sophisticated black frame. "Anam cara" is a Gaelic phrase written in Ogham lettering, an ancient written language that can be found carved into rocks around Ireland. It dates back to the sixth century! A sticker on the back explains the meaning behind the phrase "anam cara" which translates to "soul mate" in English. The painting was made by Ethel Kelly at Ogham Wishes, a traditional workshop in Co. Roscommon, Ireland. Ethel Kelly's work is sure to delight and enchant! Kelly makes all of her work one-by-one, giving each piece a wonderful sense of individual beauty. Give this art piece to your "anam cara" today!