Celtic Weave Ring Twist Design Sterling Silver & CZs ⅝” at Widest Point Made by Maker-Partner Fado, in Co. Wicklow, Ireland
- AUTHENTIC IRISH: Drawing on the rich tradition of his Celtic heritage this women's Celtic Weave ring was designed by our maker-partner, John Condron and crafted in his studio in Co. Wicklow, Ireland
- QUALITY IRISH MATERIALS: This ladies Irish ring is made of sterling silver and has been marked by the Irish Assay Office for purity and authenticity. Don't worry about the quality of Irish jewelry
- TIMELESS STYLE & DESIGN: This Irish ring is a modern take on the classic Celtic Weave pattern. Ring measures approximately ⅝” wide and tapers down to ¼” in the back.
- BIDDY MURPHY EXPERIENCE: Our CEO, Ward Gahan, chooses the best maker-partners from all of Ireland. We want to support those who are preserving the heritage of Ireland through their handmade goods
- THE PERFECT GIFT: This band is the perfect surprise for the lady who is elegant and amazing, just like this ring! The CZs add extra sparkle to the classic Celtic Weave design.
Do you know an elegant lady who deserves a ring just as sophisticated as she is? This stunning Celtic ring for women makes the perfect gift! This Irish ring is crafted from quality sterling silver, a strong base from which the detailed spirals emerge. These textured spirals are embedded with sparkling cubic zirconia for an eye-catching gleam! The highly-skilled, master ring makers at Fado handcrafted this piece with love so you'll feel cared for every time you look at your ring.
A beautiful ring....fast delivery!
I received my ring.it was beautiful...very happy with it..