Trinity Knot Earrings 10K Yellow Gold Earrings Made in Ireland by Maker-Partner Solvar in Co. Dublin
- SPECIAL ORDER: This item is crafted by our maker-partners in Ireland and requires a bit more transit time than other goods stocked in our U.S. warehouse. Please allow 7-10 days for delivery.
- QUALITY IRISH MATERIALS: Made of high quality 10K yellow gold, you'll know these Trinity Knot earrings are pure by the hallmark from the Assay Office.
- TIMELESS STYLE & DESIGN: These emerald and gold earrings feature a Trinity Knot and measure 3/8" x 3/8".
- BIDDY MURPHY EXPERIENCE: Irish hospitality is part of our business. When you buy from Biddy Murphy, you are part of our extended family. If you aren't delighted with your purchase, we'll make it right.
- THE PERFECT GIFT: The Irish Trinity Knot is known for protection and devotion, symbolizing a love without a beginning or end. It makes a perfect gift for someone special.
Add these elegant Trinity Knot earrings to your jewelry collection today! Trinity Knots are a symbol for the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit that predates the crucifix. Symbols of early deeply rooted Christianity in Ireland, these earrings are a meaningful part of Irish culture. Crafted from 10K gold, these earrings measure 3/8" x 3/8".
This item is made to order in Ireland and shipped directly to you. Please allow 7-10 days for delivery.