Celtic Earrings Sterling Silver & 18K Gold Made in Ireland
(Yes, we pay for return shipping!)
Estimated Delivery Date :
- Celtic earrings measure approximately 5/6” in diameter and drop 1 ¼” down.
- Crafted from sterling silver with an 18K yellow gold bead center.
- Come in a lovely gift box for a stunning presentation when gifting.
- Made in Co. Dublin, Ireland by Boru. Hallmark stamped at Dublin Castle.
- Highly rated customer satisfaction.
Add a detailed and historic Irish item to your style with these Celtic earrings. These earrings are inspired by Celtic warriors that would carry shields decorated in strong designs representing courage and fearlessness. These Celtic warrior collection earrings feature these intricate designs on a sterling silver border with an 18K gold bead center. The Irish earrings measure approximately 5/6” in diameter and hang from lever back hooks for a secure fasten. The earrings come in a beautiful gift box for easy gifting. Give these Celtic earrings to anyone going through a difficult time as a sign of strength and fearlessness.
This Celtic earrings has been hallmark stamped at the Assay Office in Dublin, Ireland, assuring its quality. The small hallmark stamp often requires a magnifying glass to locate and features a .925 stamp designating genuine sterling silver, the Boru logo, the Assay Office logo, and a traditional fineness mark. Read more about jewelry hallmarking here.