Celtic Trinity Knot Ring Sterling Silver with Connemara Marble Inlay Trinity Knot Rings for Women Made in Co. Dublin, Ireland by Maker-Partner, Solvar
- AUTHENTIC IRISH: Handcrafted by artisans who understand the importance of preserving Irish culture and heritage, this Celtic Trinity Knot ring was made by Solvar in Co. Dublin, Ireland.
- QUALITY IRISH MATERIALS: Made of sterling silver, this Trinity ring is marked for purity and authenticity at the Irish Assay Office in Dublin Castle. No doubts about quality.
- TIMELESS STYLE & DESIGN: This Celtic Trinity Knot ring features Ireland's gemstone - Connemara Marble. Connemara Marble can only be found in Ireland and is known for its varying shades of green.
- BIDDY MURPHY EXPERIENCE: We are proud Irish people working with Irish artisans to promote the heritage behind genuine items like this Trinity ring. You'll be delighted or we'll make it right.
- SIZING FOR BEST FIT: For the most accurate sizing, measure from the widest point of your finger with a piece of paper or string and compare length with size chart image on listing.
Our customer Karin called this Celtic Trinity Knot ring "This is a great little ring. Top quality and first class." We're happy that she liked her ring! When you purchase from Biddy Murphy, you become part of our extended family. You'll love your purchase or we'll make it right. But what's not to love about this 7/16" wide sterling silver Trinity Knot ring? This sterling silver Celtic Trinity Knot ring features an inlay made from Connemara marble, a unique stone that dates back over 900 million years. Connemara Marble can only be found in Ireland and is also known as “Ireland’s gemstone”.
The Trinity Knot or Triquetra is a Celtic symbol of ancient origin and one of the earliest symbols of Christianity, predating even the crucifix by hundreds of years. Scholars theorize that the symbol was originally designed to represent a three-in-one concept, symbolizing earth, air and water or mind, body, and soul. When Christianity was introduced to Ireland, the Triquetra became known as the Trinity Knot, which symbolized the Holy Trinity: The Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. The inclusion of the Trinity Knot in jewelry is often associated with eternity and eternal love.
Love dealing with buddy murphy.. quick, efficient, easy
dainty womens ring
my wife loves jewerly from Ireland and this was just perfect
This is a great little ring. Top quality and first class.