Celtic Cufflinks Weave Rhodium Plated Made in Ireland
- Rhodium plated Celtic cufflinks for a high-class Irish accessory!
- Cufflinks measure approximately 3/8" tall by 3/4" wide.
- Feature bullet backs for an easy to use fasten.
- Crafted in Co. Dublin, Ireland by Solvar.
- Highly rated customer satisfaction! Highly rated customer satisfaction!
These Celtic Knot Cufflinks measure approximately 3/8" tall by 3/4" wide. These Cufflinks were Made in Ireland and come in a gift box. Intricate knots and weaves can be seen all over Celtic culture. The Book of Kells, an illuminated religious manuscript, has some particularly spectacular examples. These knots and weaves have no beginning and no end, so they are often used to represent the undying quality of love, as well as the Circle of Life. Cufflinks crafted in Co. Dublin, Ireland by Solvar Ltd.