Nativity Set Irish Pewter Made in Ireland
(Yes, we pay for return shipping!)
Estimated Delivery Date :
- Nativity set is crafted from durable, tarnish-resistant pewter and will be a family heirloom for years to come!
- Features eleven pieces, which measure from 1” to 2 ½” tall.
- Perfect to display in the home during the holiday season!
- Made by Mullingar Pewter in Co. Westmeath, Ireland.
- Ships same day within the USA.
This Irish Nativity Set will be a precious family heirloom to take out during the holiday season or leave up all year long! This intricate nativity scene is crafted from solid pewter, a metal alloy that is tarnish-resistant and durable. Pewter lasts for years and never wears out! This detailed Irish nativity set features eleven pieces, including baby Jesus, Mary, and the wise men, each with facial and cloth details that make them look realistic. Each piece measures approximately 1” to 2 ½” tall. Pewter figures come on a black wooden base with a felted bottom, so it won’t scratch any table. This Irish Nativity set is made by Mullingar Pewter in Co. Westmeath, Ireland. Mullingar Pewter was at the forefront of reviving the art of working with pewter, and has skilled craftspeople who work the material into beautifully intricate pieces of art. This Irish Nativity set is one-of-a-kind, and will add an elegant and meaningful decoration of faith to your home!