Tara Brooch Silver Plated & Purple Gems from Ireland
- A silver plated Tara Brooch with a bar pin backing.
- Brooch measures approximately 1 ¾” by 1 ¼”.
- Comes in a lovely purple gift box for easy gift giving!
- Crafted in Co. Dublin, Ireland by Amethyst Dublin.
- Ship same day within the USA.
Wear your own replica of one of Ireland's beloved treasures with this Tara brooch! The original brooch from around 700AD resides, today in the National Museum of Ireland in Dublin and is considered the most impressive of over 50 Irish brooches! This replica is beautiful in its own way as it features small Celtic weaves and shining purple gemstones! A great way to secure a scarf or cape the Irish brooch measures approximately 1 1/4" by 1 3/4" and is crafted from silver plating, colored enamel and clear gemstones. The brooch features a bar pin backing for a secure hold! The Tara brooch is made in Co. Dublin, Ireland by Amethyst Dublin, a family run company that has created beautiful classic and contemporary Irish jewelry with traditional Irish values since 1980! Give this fabulous Irish brooch as the perfect Irish gift!