Shamrock Brooch Gold Plated Irish Made
(Yes, we pay for return shipping!)
Estimated Delivery Date :
- Approximately 1 1/4" tall by 1 1/4" wide.
- Shamrocks are associated with Good Luck and St. Patrick.
- Great gift for yourself or a loved one!
- Made in Ireland - Comes in Lovely Gift Box
- Ships same day within USA
This lovely Shamrock brooch measures approximately 1 1/4" tall by 1 1/4" wide. This brooch was made in Ireland by Solvar and comes in a gift box.The shamrock is a beloved symbol of Ireland that is immediately recognizable to almost everyone. The traditional Irish Shamrock is a three-leafed white clover - not the lucky four-leaf clover that many people think of - and is thought to have been used by St. Patrick himself to explain the idea of the Christian Holy Trinity to the ancient Celts. It is also the Irish symbol that many people associate with St. Patrick's Day.