Irish Wool Blanket 100% Lambswool Tartan and Plaid 54" x 71"John Hanly Blanket Made in Co. Tipperary, Ireland
- AUTHENTIC IRISH: This Irish wool blanket is meticulously crafted using techniques that have been handed down through multiple generations within the Hanly family in Co. Tipperary, Ireland.
- QUALITY IRISH MATERIALS: Made with 100% lambswool, this Irish throw blanket is durable and will last for many years maybe even becoming a family heirloom.
- TIMELESS STYLE & DESIGN: Each throw blanket is crafted with a color palette that makes it timeless. At 54" x 71", it is the perfect size cover while you are sitting in chair or lounging on the couch.
- PERFECT GIFT: When you don't know what to get for that special person but you know that you want to give them something that is unique and will last, an Irish throw blanket makes the perfect gift.
- BIDDY MURPHY EXPERIENCE: When you purchase from Biddy Murphy you are getting real Irish products from real Irish people. Our CEO, Ward Gahan, hails from Co. Tipperary himself. We're proud to spread the joy of Ireland.
Customer James tells us "Highest quality, very soft & cozy & not like the old scratchy wool blankets Grandma had. Perfect for an cool evening in the recliner watching a movie. Luv it". We love this Irish wool throw blanket too! Because it's 100% new lambswool, it's thickness is similar to that of a fleece throw but it is undeniably more substantial feeling and definitely a higher quality than other materials. Because it's new lambswool, the natural fibers act like little air pockets that create circulation, making the throw soft and flexible while also strong and resilient. It's a premium blanket that, with proper care, is destined to become a family heirloom. And when you purchase your authentic Irish wool throw blanket from Biddy Murphy, you won't have any regrets. You'll either be delighted or we'll make it right. That's our way of taking Irish hospitality and making it the way we do business!