100% Lambswool 12" W x 60" L Standard Length Irish Scarf Woven by our Maker-Partners at John Hanly & Company in Co. Tipperary, Ireland
- AUTHENTIC IRISH SCARF: Made by John Hanly & Co. in their Ballyartella Woolen Mill located in Co. Tipperary, Ireland this scarf is a testament to craftsmanship, outstanding quality and timeless beauty
- QUALITY IRISH MATERIALS: Using only natural fibers, this scarf has been woven from the softest of lambswool yarns so you'll feel cuddled. You'll get the warmth you desire with a softness you'll love
- TIMELESS STYLE & DESIGN: Suitable for both men and women, this scarf is 12" wide x 60" long with an additional 3" of fringe. Long enough to cross flat over your chest. A variety of beautiful colors
- BIDDY MURPHY EXPERIENCE: We are inspired to share the joy of Ireland through authentic, premium Irish goods like this quality scarf. You'll be delighted or we'll make it right with an exchange/return
- THE PERFECT GIFT: This Irish lambswool scarf is very warm, extra soft and resilient while being practical and attractive. It makes the perfect gift for a lady or a gent. You may want one for yourself
Customer Jeff said "I doubt you'll find better than this! Fantastic scarf. Craftsmanship is flawless. It's not itchy and kept me very warm on the coldest, windiest of days." We couldn't have described it better ourselves! We are proud to offer this high quality, soft - not scratchy, Irish lambswool scarf in a variety of beautiful colors that are fitting for both women and men. It's got a tight weave that will look stylish for many years to come. Because this scarf was made by John Hanly & Co., who has been weaving fine Irish goods for over a century, you can be assured that this scarf is not only beautiful, but it's also made to last. And when you purchase anything from Biddy Murphy, you'll always be delighted with our promise to "Delight or Make it Right." If for any reason, you aren't happy with this scarf we offer free exchanges or returns. We've turned Irish hospitality into a way of doing business.
- Biddy Murphy
This is a classic you will have for a long time. The size, the color and materials are all perfect. Color is superb. Not a huge scarf, but ample enough for a classic look. Anyone man or woman would be delighted to receive this as a gift. Five Stars!
Great quality. Beautiful tartan. Should be warm this winter.
Love it! Warm and cozy!!
This was a gift for my daughter. She loved it, looks great on her and even more special that it was made in Ireland.
It was a gift for my son-in-law and he loved it. I couldn’t be happier with the quality of this scarf! It was soft, lightweight and beautiful! Thank you for not disappointing.