Plaid Purse Tweed & Black Leather Large 11" x 14" Durable Designed in Ireland
- CARRY IN STYLE - Irish purse measures approximately 11” x 14” and features zipped inside pockets - plenty of storage for wallets, make-up, and whatever else you need on a daily basis.
- UNIQUE PATTERNS AND COLORS - Celtic purse comes in three colors and patterns: playful green and blue plaid, classic Scottish blackwatch, and elegant grey herringbone.
- DURABLE - Crafted from genuine tweed, bag is resistant to wear and tear - it will be your favorite accessory for years to come!
- DESIGNED IN IRELAND - Mucros is located in Killarney National Park and master weaver John Cahill uses his beautiful surroundings as inspiration for his one-of-a-kind designs.
- ELEGANCE ON THE GO - Whether you’re rushing to work or taking your time on vacation, you’ll always look your best with this quality Irish purse on your arm.
• Green and Blue Plaid
• Grey Herringbone
This Celtic purse with straps crafted from quality black leather will add style to a casual or formal event. The Irish genuine tweed is both water and stain resistant, helps to maintain the durability of this stylish purse.
- customer service
Mucros Plaid Tweed and Black Leather
Thank you everyone at Biddy Murphy! My mother loved her birthday present! Being a guy and not knowing just what to get his dear mother! I looked at the tag on her old previous purse that was beginning to show some wear and tear and noticed the label inside, that it was made by none other than who..?!!! "Mucros Weavers"!!! Now I recalled a few years ago we were on holiday in Co. Kerry, Killarney and one day spent the entire day at Muckross House and Gardens and toured the awesome Traditional Farm, highly recommended must go to sight! My mother purchased a purse in the gift shop/Mucros weavers and I bought a sharp looking traditional Kerry flat cap! My mother simply transferred all the contents of her previous Mucros purse to her new birthday gift Mucros purse purchased by her son from the Great people at Biddy Murphy!
I purchased this gift for my wife as her last purse was purchased when she was in Ireland and was in desperate need of being replaced. I wanted an authentic purse made in Ireland and that's exactly what I recieved, not to mention the folks who make it make them in the town my ancestors are from. Pretty cool stuff, biddy murphy's site is wonderful, easy to navigate, FAST delivery, and a great customer service that follows up with you along the way. Highly recommend this product and any other product from this great US based company!